By Keeping All Of Your “Windows And Doors Closed And Locked” You Are Mitigating Your Most Serious Security Risks!
Keeping your network safe requires constant vigilance.
You need to always make sure all systems and applications are up-to-date with the latest security patches. So, even if an undesirable does get on your property, there’s still a very low probability they can and/or will actually get in.
Keep Everything Up-To-Date
Cyber attackers typically search for the easiest way to breach a network. Often, this involves pinpointing “soft targets,” such as software that has not yet been updated to protect against known malware.
The Core6+ Patch Management solution handles every facet of patching on Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems. It discovers all relevant and essential service packs, security updates and other hot-fixes, and then can install them on the appropriate machines.
Automating these tasks ensures the customer hardware and software stay up to date while eliminating the need to perform these tasks manually.
The patch management tasks we can automate include:
- Scanning computers, servers and workstations at periodic intervals to discover missing patches.
- Finding and downloading missing patches from the appropriate vendors’ websites.
- Downloading only the patches required by vendors or approved by companies.
- Downloading and installing required patches on specific computers.
- Convenient Approvals
Support More Software:
- Wide software support
- Exchange and Office 365 support
- Heightened security for vulnerable programs